Ref. 021 PM
The successful candidate will join the Plastic Technical Department and will coordinate the development of new products, from the feasibility studies and budgeting to the validation and entry into production of the new mould and/or product.
In particular, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Carrying out feasibility tests and elaborating an estimation of cost;
- Cooperating with Sales Department in managing estimation requests;
- Collecting all necessary documentation for the purposes of a correct evaluation and approval of the launching of the project;
- Supervising the project development to guarantee full fulfillment of customer expectations, with due regard of business objectives of safety, quality, time and costs;
- Preparing the product documentation for the construction of the project dossier;
- Interfacing with the costumer for a correct management and share of project activities, collecting possible inputs on potential developments and/or ideas for new products;
- Drawing up the product validation report and managing the possible plan of corrective or improvement actions needed to close the project.
The ideal candidate has an Engineering or Technical Degree and has a previous and proven experience in a similar role in multinational companies.
Good knowledge of English is required.
Result orientation, problem solving and good analytical and negotiation skills complete the profile.