We believe that people are the fundamental resource for our company's development, so we promote the advancement and professional growth of our employees.
If you want to share our ambitious goals and are interested in becoming part of a dynamic manufacturing company that will set you on the path to a successful career, send us your unsolicided application or respond to one of our open positions.
In this section you will find all our open positions in our various business areas. Each listing provides an indication of the profiles we are looking for. If you match the requirements, you are welcome to send your application.
The successful candidate will join the Administration department of Bormioli Pharma as maternity leave replacement and will carry out activities related to general accounting. In particular, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- organization and verification of the adjusting entries and supporting the team drafting the documents necessary to the establishment of civil and fiscal balance;
- verification and registration of the expense reports;
- registration the receipts and cash management;
- editing the first note for the management reports monthly closing and drafting of analytic accounting and assessment entries;
- monitoring the registration of the company's accounting records;
- handling of tax obligations in compliance with the deadlines;
- registration of the payroll accounting and its related deferred expenses.
The ideal candidate will have a high school diploma in accounting, an economic degree and a previous experience in a similar position in structured companies or accounting firms.
Additional requirements include a basic knowledge of double-entry book keeping and general accounting, a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and, preferably, of J.D. Edwards.
Team approach, organizational skills and meeting the deadlines are also required.