We believe that people are the fundamental resource for our company's development, so we promote the advancement and professional growth of our employees.
If you want to share our ambitious goals and are interested in becoming part of a dynamic manufacturing company that will set you on the path to a successful career, send us your unsolicided application or respond to one of our open positions.
In this section you will find all our open positions in our various business areas. Each listing provides an indication of the profiles we are looking for. If you match the requirements, you are welcome to send your application.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the right management of the product portfolio (long-time products plan), contributing to the maximization of turnover and profitability, in accordance with company strategies in terms of positioning and defense of different markets/channels;
- Defining and maintaining the company value position, in accordance with the competitive arena, company stakeholders' expectations and brand positioning;
- Proposing and supporting the development of new products also relying on quantitative market analysis, qualitative surveys/researches and trend reports;
- Supporting operational implementation of market researches coordinating the work of the appointed agencies;
- Dialoguing with internal and external designers to define new product concepts;
- Analyzing market trends continuously and evaluating the impact on the company business;
- Supporting the definition of the price positioning and proposing promotional plans;
- Monitoring the competitors' actions and the evolution of the related range of products, promotional plans and price positioning;
- Controlling the evolution of the product portfolio's sales, analyzing the life cycle;Identifying tools (digital as well) to ensure efficient cascading of value proposition and products plan towards internal and external stakeholders involved.
- Teamwork ability and skills of listening and dialogue with the principal company references (international and national);
- Significant experience in product marketing (at least 3 years) and in development and activation of marketing plans;
- Previous experience in automotive or B2B field will be considered a plus;
- Strong results orientation and ability to go beyond trends and market demands (capacity to create the need);
- Excellent analytical skills (capacity to go beyond numbers creatively);
- Great communication skills and familiarity with presentation at local and international level;
- Marked lateral thinking and variety of interests and capacity to read reality in a holistic manner (connecting the dots);
- Engineering or Economics degree (MBA desired);
- Fluent Italian and English.